2009 Viking Pools Laguna
Call for Price
Escape from the world without leaving the comforts of home with Viking Pools!
Isn't it your turn to experience the pure enjoyment, complete relaxation, and endless hours of recreation that come with owning a Viking Pool?
Just imagine it…coming home after work on a hot summer day…you walk out on the patio, approach the pool and jump in…instant gratification!
Just imagine the hours of fun with family and friends on lazy summer afternoons… sweet smells emanating from the pool-side grill… water splashing from children's pool games… while you float lazily, sipping ice cold lemonade…
Just another day in Paradise!
- The color of your pool will have an impact on the pool's overall appearance and ambiance. A wide variety of colors are available to you through Viking Pools. Our exclusive Gel-coat provides fiberglass pools with a variety of colors and their characteristic smooth surface. Crystite® provides fiberglass pools with the natural look of granite and a smooth surface. Both of these Viking finishes have an incredible 7-year warranty.
- Enjoy the beauty and romance of your Viking pool by night with fiber optic lighting from Fiberstars®, the nation's leader in fiber optic swimming pool lighting systems. Set the mood with your choice of four colors. With the added luminescence of fiber optics, you will be able to capture your pool's beauty by day as well as night.
- The Fiberstars® color wheel gives you the creative freedom to light your pool, spa, waterfall, and surrounding landscape with four color combinations to fit your personality and taste.
- Maintaining a clean, healthy, warm pool is easier and more affordable than ever with Viking Pools and X-treme Klean systems, which provide chemical distribution and heat savings through your choice of four cleaning systems.
- Chemical Distribution & Cleaning: The VCS and X-tream Klean systems are unlike conventional cleaning systems. The patented pop-up nozzles on the pool's floor pop up and emit a powerful stream of pressurized water, circulating treated, filtered water through every layer of your pool. This "bottom-to-top" circulation eliminates areas below the surface where bacteria and algae grow, reducing the amount of chemicals needed - resulting in dramatic savings on chemical costs.
- Heat Savings: The VCS and X-tream Klean systems turn your pool into a passive, solar-heated pool, saving energy and extending your swimming season. By circulating solar-heated water from the top of your pool to the bottom, constant temperatures are maintained throughout the pool, eliminating uncomfortable "cold spots" and resulting in as much as 50‰ savings over conventional heaters.
- Viking's Circulation System (VCS): Includes two nearly-invisible pop-up circulation nozzles in the pool's floor. X-tream Klean System: Designed similar to the VCS system with the added benefits of a network of nozzles. This provides additional cleansing power for the entire bottom of the pool, forcing debris towards the active main drain for easy removal. X-tream Klean Plus: Extra cleaning heads are also placed in steps and seats for a more complete pool cleaning. X-tream Klean Deluxe: Cleaning heads are located on the floor, steps and seats. In addition, a debris canister is located next to the skimmer to catch large debris.
- You can also accent your pool with a distinctive border in a wide variety of standard tiles or a custom selection available from your Viking representative.
- Inlayed tiles offer you a striking way to emphasize stairs and seats. Choose from various tile sizes and colors for a look that is classy and sophisticated. Inlayed tiles both highlight for safety and add a unique appearance to your Viking pool.
- Mosaic tiles: Reflect charm and personality, adding to the overall appeal of your pool. Reflect your own personality in your pool with a selection from Viking's standard product line or a custom mosaic of your own creation.
- Artistry in Mosaics, Inc.: is the largest manufacturer of quality, handcrafted ceramic mosaic tile designs in the world. Since 1987, Artistry in Mosaics has been creating fun and exciting hand cut tile mosaics for applications in swimming pools.
- Listen to the intoxicating sounds of waterfalls echoing down from beautiful water features that originate in the coping of your own Viking pool. Viking Cascades are available in a variety of sizes and quantities for invigorating and attractive waterfalls that fit the size and landscape of your pool.
- A.C.P.™(Advanced Composite Pool): The combining of premium rawmaterials and our unique four stage manufacturing process creates a pool of unequaled look and performance.
- Closed Beam Coping: Means your pool is built using the strongest method of construction in the industry.
- Viking Pool Finish: Whether it's the natural beauty of Crystite or the standard gel coat, Viking pool finishes have an incredible 7-yr warranty.
- Vinyl Ester Resin: Provides you with greater impact resistance, optimum blister protection and a beautiful profile.
- Exclusive Ceramic Core: The heart of every Viking pool is the ceramic core, sandwiched between two protective layers of specially designed resin and fiberglass.It adds a greater stiffness to the pool walls and provides enhanced water resistance. Independent lab tests showed the Viking pool had the Flexural strength of 41,976 P.S.I.
- Hand Laid Fiberglass: The final stage of every Viking pool is a specially designed resin and hand laid fiberglass.
- Give your pool the illusionary effect of blending with a scenic background! A vanishing edge pool virtually disappears as water cascades over the back edge. This can also be complimented with an attractive waterfall view from the backside.
- Our spas, spillover spas, and splash spas can be used in conjunction with our many styles of pools to create various modular unit designs.
- Your new pool will be a great place to relax, have fun, and enjoy the company of friends and family. Your kids will love it and so will you. Discover why thousands of new pool owners every year add the convenience, savings and safety that an automatic pool cover provides.
- For Peace of Mind: Concerned about pool safety? Every pool owner should be. Fortunately, the ULTRA COVER system is a UL approved safety cover and also meets all ASTM powered safety cover requirements. It's an additional layer of protection that gives the kind of peace of mind you need to enjoy your swimming pool for years to come.
- Jump Right In, Whenever You Want: When you want to swim you just want to swim, not sweep the pool. With the ULTRA COVER, you spend more time enjoying your pool and less time maintaining it. You just flip a switch and in less than a minute you're ready to take a well deserved and refreshing break from the everyday stresses of life.
- Keep Out the Dirt and Leaves.. Keep in Water, Heat and Pool Chemicals: Like a lid on a jar, the ULTRA COVER system prevents leaves and dirt from getting into your pool while keeping the good things like heat, water and chemicals, from going out. Spend more time enjoying your pool and less time worrying about maintenance, upkeep, chemicals, heat, and safety. Most of the maintenance and cost of pool ownership can be dramatically reduced by covering your pool when it's not in use. Automatic safety covers provide up to: 8 -10 degrees warmer water 90% reduction in evaporation 70% reduction in heating bills 70% reduction in chemicals*
- Reliability By Design: All ULTRA COVER components are extremely tough and dependable. Only the highest quality materials are used to ensure the maximum life of all system components in the harsh pool environment. The ULTRA COVER has been developed and re ned into the most reliable and convenient automatic pool cover system for your pool. Ask your pool builder for details on how you can incorporate an automatic pool cover from ULTRA COVER into your pool design.
- Advanced Safety Covers are not only effective protection for your pool, but more importantly for your family. These covers are manufactured specifically to fit your pool size and shape. When properly installed, the Advanced Safety Cover will prevent accidental instrusion by children and pets.
- Some things to consider,Solid Safety Cover with INVIS-A-DRAIN: Every 6 in. there 1/4 in. drain holes inserted in reinforced vinyl, down the center of the pool cover. Underneath is a 12" wide mesh drain filter panel designed for simple cleaning.
- Solid Cover with Optional Pump: Use of a weighted cover pump will rapidly pump off all standing water, such as rain or melting snow and will maintain all applicable safety standards.
- Strong as its Seams: Advanced Safety Covers are equipped with interlocking seams, double overlapped for ultimate strength and coverage.
- Excellence and Durability: Durable box tack reinforcements are found on all safety straps. Protective pads are located at step nosing to prevent abrasion. Added protection is found on every component including the thread—to resist ultra-violet rays, and pool chemicals. 12-year warranty included.
- Colors: The Ultra-Mesh Light Blocking Material comes in solid green, solid blue, green mesh and blue mesh.
- Pool cover rubbing you the wrong way?: Coping anti-rub strips protect your cover without making unsightly marks or scars on your pool. Keep your pool and cover looking new for years to come.
- Custom fit heavy duty hardware: Ultra durable stainless steel, double coiled spings with adjacent D-rings for easy installation and adjustment, fabricated to have a lower profile than other covers. This design keeps your cover lying flat and tight, regardless of the pool's shape.
- Double Decker Edging: Potential trouble spots for pool covers are their perimeters where they're known to unravel and fray. Covers are first hemmed, and then sandwiched between double layers of webbing. Edges can't unravel, giving you years of trouble free performance.
- With the added pressures and our deadline-driven society, stress has become a leading cause of sickness today. A recent study suggests that people of all age groups and nationalities experience some levels of stress. Aromatherapy has become a popular form of relaxation and alternative medicine practice over the past several years for dealing with stress and other disorders. Hot tubs have been very successful offering fragrances as an add-on accessory because they know that fragrances can have a profound influence on your mood and general overall wellbeing.
- Viking Pools is now offering Aromatherapy for our entire pool and spa lines in four delightful scents: Ocean Breeze, Kiwi, Red Apple, and Floral.
- The same quality workmanship found on our pools and spas is also found in our one-piece raised bond beam. Our fiberglass raised bond beams are available in three different sizes (6 ft., 8 ft. and 10 ft.) and comes tiled with a cascade. Other options available include: multiple cascades and decorative streams from Jandy.
- With the advancements in technology and the increasing popularity of pool-side music, Viking is pleased to announce its latest innovation – Splash Tunes®. Splash Tunes® comes with four speakers and a controller built into the pool at the tile line, or a floating remote, and stereo/CD player built into a fiberglass tower.
- Product Dimensions
- 30 ft. (L) x 14 ft. (W) x 3 ft. 6 in. - 6 ft. (Depth)
- X-tream Klean system